High Voltage testing equipments are necessary for any HV/EHV substation equipment testing, Panel testing, Cable testing etc. Application of high voltage or rated voltage to the test object exposes any chinks in the insulation quality. HV Breakdown testing or High-Voltage Proof testing is one of the most commonly used methods to check insulation levels that any equipment can sustain, without a flash-over taking place. Power Electronical designs and manufactures advanced High-Voltage test equipment (also called Hipot Testers) that are used by utilities and industries worldwide to guarantee a shock-proof life!
We have a very wide range of Hipot Test equipments ranging from 500V to 500kV, available in power ratings ranging from 100VA to 100KVA. The control panel can be customized for different applications as per customer needs, while the HV system measurement accuracy and Operator and Equipment safety remains uncompromised
PE-HVT-1-XX-YYY - Automatic Hipot-Tester AC/DC
Power Electronical’s PE-HVT-1 series of Automatic Hipot testers are build to test the Breakdown/flashover voltage of Insulation Dielectric, while ensuring that the user safety is never compromised. These testers are completely Automatic in operation…just program/select the test sequence…press Start…and the entire procedure is completed automatically including the Reset operation and printout! Power Electronical Hipot testers come in the largest variety of options AC, DC, AC&DC, and in a variety of Voltage (0-500kV) and Current (0-500mA) levels, to cater to different requirements of customers
- Max Voltage 0-500kV (continuously variable)
- Selectable AC o/p, DC o/p. DC polarity reversal possible
- Programmable current trip levels 10% to 100% of maximum
- World’s only “True HV measurement”…measures very HV secondary voltage across output terminal, instead of across HV primary as is done in most test sets
- Complete Automatic operation. Just select and Start!
- “Most accurate test set”. 2% Accuracy over entire test range.
- Very high Resolution 0.01% of FSV of voltage
- Leakage current measurement from 100pA to FSV of current
- Insulation Resistance (IR) value measurement
- Polarisation Index (PI) test facility
- Programmable test time 0-99 mins
- Programmable voltage ramp rate from 1kV/sec to 5kV/sec
- Proof/Voltage withstand test possible with 10 break sequences
- Repetitive test sequence (up to 10 iterations) and average readings (from first to last), min, max and standard deviation.
- Safety features like ground check, zero start interlock and automatic reset incorporated for user safety
- User and object information included
- Touch sensing Big Backlit LCD screen for comfortable user interface
- Integrated thermal / Dot Matrix Printer
- Internal memory for 100 test data storage and recall via USB port
- Programmable 25 custom test sequences as per requirement
- Remote link-free user terminal available optionally, with operating distance range of 50m
- High-Voltage 500kV digital meter (PE-HVM-500) 1% accuracy available optionally for on-site calibration
Power Electronical’s PE-HVT-M series of Hipot testers come at a cost-effective price but are build to accurately test the Breakdown voltage of Insulation Dielectric, while ensuring that the user safety is never compromised. Power Electronical Hipot testers come in the largest variety of options AC, DC, AC&DC, and in a variety of Voltage (up to 500kV) and Current (up to 500mA) levels, to cater to different requirements of customers
- Continously variable High Voltage, manual / motorized version configurable
- Testing at line frequency
- Pure Sine wave ouput, distortion-free
- Option of AC o/p or DC o/p
- Variable current trip levels 10% to 100% of maximum
- High Accuracy of 2% over entire test range.
- Safety features like ground check, zero start interlock and automatic trip on flashover
- Timer built-in for testing objects at HV for predetermined time